Sports Administrator (SA)
Positions Available: 1 permanent full-time
General Overview: Join our hard-working office team and help us to run successful leagues year-round! This is a full-time position where the candidate will be involved in many areas of the Club. The main focus will be administrative tasks, customer service and assisting the management team on various projects.
Start Date: January
Completion Date: The successful candidate will become a member of our full-time office team.
Hours: 40 - 44 hours/week during Monday to Friday business hours with varying shifts (there will be some evening and weekend work required)
Rate of pay: $16.50/hour + Benefits (including $800 medical plan, unlimited free
league and tourney play, staff team builders and social events, monetary bonuses
available after one year)
- Coordinate and manage all equipment aspects
- Manage ordering, inventory, organization, distribution and tracking of all office supplies
- Ensure that the office and equipment room stay clean and organized
- Handle telephone, in-person and email inquiries
- Assist in creating, proofing, posting and managing league schedules
- Process incoming scores and update league standings on website
- Manage incoming league registrations
- Complete errands and deliveries
- Update and maintain ESSC player database
- Assist with tasks as requested by managers and co-workers
- Various other duties or special projects as assigned
- Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
to apply: All applicants must complete the online pre-interview form. Please ensure that you name your cover letter and resume uniquely and attach them at the bottom of the pre-interview form.
Attention: Sandra Veikle