We often have people contacting our office because they really want to play in a league, but are unable to commit to one specific night a week for an entire season. We completely understand that some work or personal schedules are just too unpredictable, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get out there and play some sports! We highly encourage individuals that find themselves in this kind of situation to register as a sub.
Here’s a quick step-by-step on how to go about doing that:
- Create a MyESSC account on our website and login.
- Click MyESSC from the top menu navigation.
- Click the “Subs” option in your MyESSC Home menu navigation on the right side.
- More options will appear underneath it and you will select “Register As A Sub”.
- You may now add the sport(s) you would like to sub for.
- You will then be able to choose the day(s) and division(s) you are interested in.
- Confirm your choices and register!
Once you have completed this process, teams will be able to email you whenever they are looking for a player for the specific leagues you signed up for. Don’t worry though, they won’t see your actual email address unless you reply to them. Therefore, there’s no need to reply if you’re unavailable that evening. Our sub request process is all automatic now and many other subs in the same league will also be receiving that email, so there’s no harm if you aren’t able to make it to that game. If you are interested in subbing for that request, be sure to reply quickly to let them know.
Sub registration opens after our league registration deadline and you’re welcome to register as a sub for as many leagues as you would like. Did we mention it’s 100% free to do so too?
Have fun out there!