- All Bowling Leagues are single-opponent. Teams will play one match per week consisting of 3 games.
- All Bowling Leagues use an Event Coordinator (EC).
- All Bowling Leagues are self-officiated.
- Each match consists of a three game format; the third game is played regardless of the outcome of the first two games.
- Game 1 - 10 frames are played (team with the highest points win)
- Game 2 - 10 frames are played (team with the highest points win)
- Game 3 - 10 frames are played (team with the highest points win)
- There is no time limit for matches, teams play until all 3 games are complete.
- The score is recorded based on games won (e.g., 3-0, 2-1, etc) and not total points earned.
- All 8 Week Bowling Leagues use the following structure:
- 6 weeks of regular season games
- 2 weeks of playoff games.
- There may be instances where byes are scheduled due to facility availability, meaning the season may be played over 9-12 total weeks.
- In rare cases, games may be played on Long Weekends or Holidays.
- Playoff Format:
- All teams are guaranteed 2 playoff matches.
- Only the Top 4 teams will compete for the League Championship.
- League champs will receive t-shirts that can be picked up from the Season-end Party.
- There are no ties in playoffs.
|Format||Ideal Roster Size||Total # of Players
required on the lane
|Total # of Females
required on the lane
|Max # of M/X
Allowed on the lane
- When registering a full team, there is no limit to the maximum number of players you can have on the roster.
- Prior to the first game of the season, teams must have 2 players confirmed on the roster in MyESSC. This number is equal to the total number of players required on the rink in the above chart.
- If the minimum amount of confirmed roster players is not met, the team will receive a loss for every game played until the requirement is met.
- Prior to the first playoff game, teams must have all players who are playing in the playoff game(s) displayed as part of the confirmed roster in MyESSC.
- If this requirement is not met, teams will receive an automatic loss and will not be eligible for the championship.
- A team may bring in subs that are not listed on the roster. To learn more about the sub policies, click here.