The ESSC rents private lawn bowling facilities. As tenants, players must respect the standards and rules of each facility:
- Outside alcohol is prohibited inside any facility and in the parking lots.
- Treat all Facility Operators and staff with respect.
- Please arrive at the facility 15 minutes before your scheduled game time to check-in, allow time to change, warm-up, or stretch.
- Do not enter the lanes until the permitted start time.
- Players are responsible for property damage inside or outside of the facility.
- Players are expected to clean up after themselves.
Any player who causes the ESSC to receive a complaint regarding a Bowling Facility rented by the ESSC will receive a $100 fine and may be ejected from the League.
Rink Locations and Times
- Lawn Bowling games start at the following times:
- Weeknight Leagues: Evening - exact time TBA
- Lawn Bowling Locations:
- Commonwealth Lawn Bowling Club - 11420 139 St
|Provided by the Facility||Yes||No|
|Required of Players||Optional||Yes|
- Players are encouraged to bring their own equipment to the facility if they desire.
- All players must bring a pair of clean, indoor shoes to the facility.
- Any player that damages borrowed equipment will be responsible for the replacement costs.