Rink Policies and Game Times
The ESSC rents private curling facilities. As tenants, players must respect the standards and rules of each facility:
- Outside alcohol is prohibited inside any facility and in the parking lots.
- Treat all Facility Operators and staff with respect.
- Please arrive at the facility 15 minutes before your scheduled game time to check-in, allow time to change, warm-up, or stretch.
- Do not enter the ice surface until the permitted start time.
- Players must wear clean, indoor shoes. No outside shoes allowed on the ice.
- Players are responsible for property damage inside or outside of the facility.
- Be mindful of how hard you are throwing rocks.
- Do not let rocks crash into the end boards or the hack.
- Do not tap the ice with the end of the broom or crack the ice.
- No sitting or laying on the ice.
- No colored beverages on the ice. Water must be kept in a sealed container.
- Players are expected to clean up after themselves.
Any player who causes the ESSC to receive a complaint regarding a Curling Facility rented by the ESSC will receive a $100 fine and may be ejected from the League.
Curling start times can vary depending on the League registered for:
- Sunday (Shamrock) 4:00pm
- Monday (Crestwood) 7:00pm - 9:15pm
- Tuesday (Saville) 7:00pm - 9:00pm
|Provided by the Facility||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Required of Players||Optional||Optional||Optional||Yes|
- Players are encouraged to bring their own equipment to the facility if they desire.
- All players must bring a pair of clean, indoor shoes to the facility.
- Any player that damages borrowed equipment will be responsible for the replacement costs.