Beach Court Policies
The ESSC rents all outdoor court time from private facilities. As tenants, players must respect the standards and rules of each facility:
- Alcohol consumption and smoking is prohibited on or around the beach volleyball courts, or in the parking lots. Offending players are subject to the ESSC Facility fine policy, by-law fines from the City or removal from ESSC Leagues.
- Public urination is illegal and players are expected to use the washroom facilities provided.
- All public by-laws apply when using the beach courts; including, excessive noise or music, offensive language, littering, etc.
- Be respectful to homeowners, community residents or anyone else who is sharing the courts or surrounding area.
- Players are responsible for property damage they cause including surrounding houses, cars or property.
Any player who causes the ESSC to receive a complaint regarding a field rented by the ESSC will receive a $100 fine and may be ejected from the League.
Beach Court Game Times
- Outdoor games start at the following times:
- Spring / Summer / Fall Evening Leagues: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Spring / Summer / Fall Sunday Afternoon Leagues: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Spring / Summer Sunday Evening Leagues: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- In many instances, the ESSC uses the courts for two sets of games in a row (double rotations) on a given night. It is important for teams to respect this fact and to start and end games on time when part of the early rotation, as to not affect game length for the teams in the late rotation. If teams end games early and there is still time left before the next rotation, they are free to continue to play for fun on the courts.
- All Beach Volleyball Equipment is stored at the facility.
- The Coordinator will ensure that each court has beach volleyballs, a scoreboard and antennae prior to the start of each match.