The ESSC hosts one Sno-Pitch Tournament each year. Stay tuned for details on the 2021 event!
What is Sno-Pitch: Sno-Pitch is an adaptation of the ESSC's traditional Slo-Pitch Tournaments, played in the cooler months of the year. Games will consist of 5 innings with a 1 hour time limit, batters will begin each at bat with a 1 and 1 count, and teams will use no-sting balls.
Why You Should Play: In addition to a fun day of Sno-Pitch at the beautiful Argyll Diamonds, you'll also find a Wild Rose Brewery beer gardens and more inside the hall including a Nintendo Switch set-up with your favourite games and all the classic Baseball movies on the big screen.
Worried About the Weather: If the forecast is below -10 degrees Celsius, the event will be rescheduled. Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing. There will also be a large indoor (heated) space for teams to warm-up, eat, drink and be merry in-between games. PLEASE NOTE: The City of Edmonton reserves the right to close down their diamonds if they feel that weather may be hazardous to players or that it could damage the diamonds and/or fields. Team Captains will be kept updated in the days leading up to the event and will be notified immediately if this is the case. If issues occur prior to the event, all teams will receive full refunds.
Facility: Argyll Ball Diamonds / Edmonton Japanese Community Association (6750 88 St)
Divisions: Recreational, Recreational Plus
- 8:00am to 7:00pm
- Official times will be sent to teams no later than 5:00pm on Thursday the week of the event
- Guaranteed 4 games
- Playoffs are single elimination
- Teams are required to have 10 players (minimum of 3 females)
- All participants must be 18+ years old
- There is an on-site beer gardens with cold brews, music, food trucks, yard games and more!
- Championship toques and MVP medal presentations will be awarded immediately after the tournament
Register with a full team, with a few friends or as an individual.
- Team: TBD
- Group: TBD
- Individual: TBD