The ESSC hosts two Yard Games Tournaments each year in July and August. Stay tuned for details on the 2021 events!
Why You Should Play: In addition to playing all your favourite backyard activities in this one-day event, you'll also be able to enjoy an on-site Wild Rose Brewery beer gardens. There will be a food truck onsite so you don't have to leave and miss any of the action. Plus, we'll have some snacks and swag to give-away.
Facility: Lendrum Community League (11335 57 Ave)
Division: Recreational. It’s all about fun!
- 10:00am to 6:30pm
- Official times will be sent to teams no later than 5:00pm on the Thursday before the event
- Guaranteed 5 matches
- Playoffs are single elimination
- 2 vs. 2 (no co-ed restrictions)
- All participants must be 18+ years old
- Cornhole: Get the beanbags in the hole or on the board for points.
- KanJam: Score points by throwing and deflecting a flying disc.
- Oversized Beer Pong: Instead of ping pong balls and cups, you’ll be using Slo-Pitch balls and big buckets!
- Bocce Ball: Throw your ball closest to the target to score points!
- Ladder Golf: Toss your bolas to wrap them around the 3 different bars of the ladder.
- Spikeball: Three hits to bounce a ball down on the net so that it ricochets up at your opponent.
- Stick around for championship prize pack and trophy presentations
- Keep the good times rolling and enjoy exclusive ESSC food and drink specials at our nearest Sponsor Bar
Register with a full team or as an individual.
- Team: $TBD
- Individual: $TBD