Theme: Beach Bash!
Why You Should Play: Even if you've never curled before, you'll feel right at home! On top of playing a really fun sport at a premium Curling facility, you'll also find a full bar and restaurant available! The ESSC will be hosting various games/competitions throughout the day that relate to the tournament theme. There will also be a Nintendo Switch set-up with your favourite games and an After-Party held right onsite.
Doubles Board: The 'Doubles Board' awards one person each round with a free drink! To win, you need to knock at least two of your opponents rocks out of the house in one shot and grab the Doubles Board when you do. If another person makes a double takeout before the end of the third end, they can steal the board away from you.
Facility: Shamrock Curling Club (9330 80 Ave)
Division: Really Recreational. This event is all about fun!
- 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Official times will be sent to teams no later than 5:00pm on Thurs, Mar 5
- Guaranteed 4 (3-end) matches
- Teams consist of 4 players (no co-ed restrictions)
- All participants must be 18+ years old
- All players must bring a pair of clean indoor-only shoes to wear on the ice
- Some sliders and brooms will be available onsite, but you'll have to share!
- Stick around and enjoy exclusive ESSC food and drink specials all night
- There will be championship team/costume awards, games, door prizes, and more
Register with a full team or as an individual.
- Team: $225
- Individual: $55pp
Curling League Play
Check out our Curling Leagues to keep you moving!