REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Why You Should Join: In this format, you’ll be paired up with a new date for each game and get to participate in a variety of your favourite Yard Games throughout the day to really show off your stuff. This is a great way to meet like-minded people in a very relaxed, low-pressure, and FUN environment, all while soaking up the sun. Our goal is to have our participants feel comfortable while getting to know a potential match and hey, if you make a new friend, lets let friendship bloom!
Location: Lendrum Community League (11335 57 Avenue)
Divisions: Choose from 1 of 2 'Divisions', including:
- Ages 30-39
- Masters (40+)
- Official times will be sent to participants no later than 5:00pm on the Thursday before the event.
- Participants will be paired with a new date from their ‘division’ for each game.
- There are four games in this event; Cornhole, Ladder Golf, KanJam and Oversized Beer Pong. Participants will play each game at least once throughout the day (giving each person 5-10 dates, dependent on registrations).
- Participants will be given a name tag and access to an online match card; you’ll submit your match card through the online form after the event is complete.
- Participants can indicate whether they want to be connected with someone by stating 'Interested,’ 'Not-Interested,' or 'Friend' for each participant – only perfect matches will be connected post-event!
- There is an on-site beer gardens and great food options from Drift Food Truck, so participants can enjoy a frosty cold beverage, enjoy some good eats, and socialize with other participants during small breaks throughout the day.
It is important to know that there will be a 'Standard' Yard Games Tournament and a Spikeball Tournament happening simultaneously. Participants' privacy will be of the upmost importance to our staff, and participants are encouraged to hang around, enjoy a couple beverages in the onsite beer garden, and enjoy the day in it's entirety.
Registration Info: It's just $35pp to participate! Sign up as an individual in the division that suits you best. If you have a buddy joining as well, let us know in the comments and we’ll make sure you stick together throughout the day.
Why You Should Join: Join us for another rendition of our Speed Dating series, 'Meet Your Next Teammate'! Meet like-minded individuals, have fun, and potentially score a new love interest.
Event Format: This Event will take place in-person and is open to ages 25-45. Participants will be split into two groups based on age.
Registration Info: It's just $35pp to participate and this includes one free drink! If you have a buddy joining as well, let us know in the comments and we'll make sure you stick together throughout the evening.