Join the Calgary and Edmonton Sport and Social Clubs at our 9th annual Ski & Snowboard Trip. The theme is 'Hawaii 5-Snow' as we head out for some coveted Spring skiing!
Dates: Fri, Mar 31 - Sun, Apr 2
- Edmonton: 1:00pm Departure from the Home Depot Parking Lot (6725 104 Street) in Strathcona
- Approximate arrival time back in Edmonton on Sun, Apr 2 is 10:30pm
- Calgary: Pickup at 4:00pm from the Sandman Across from COP (125 Bowridge Drive)
- Approximate arrival time back in Calgary on Sun, Apr 2 is 7:00pm
Two Nights’ Accommodation: Accommodations are arranged at the Travelodge in Golden B.C. This hotel boasts beautiful mountain views, a hot tub and sauna, as well as free continental breakfast.
Equipment: If needed, equipment rentals can be added through the registration form in the 'add-on' section.
Ski Resort Details: We're heading out for two days of skiing at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort.
Snow Report: For the latest snow report, click here.
Registration Info: All registrations will be completed through the Backside Tours website.
- "2-Head Per Bed"
- This rate means you will be sharing a bed with another participant/friend.
- If you register solo but select this option, we will pair you with another participant of the same gender.
- $489 + GST per person
- "1-Head Per Bed"
- This rate means you are paying for both pillows; i.e. you are claiming the full queen bed to yourself.
- $559 + GST per person
- Non-Skier Rate
- If you'd rather apres-all-day, select the 'Non-Skier' rate at checkout to take $120 off the trip price.
If you are attending with friends, please indicate who is in your group on the registration form! We will ensure you and your pals are in the same room.