With over 25 tournaments a year, your weekends just got a whole lot more fun!
With over 25 tournaments being offered in a variety of sports each year, there is something for everyone. If you are looking for a great way to get some exercise, have fun with your friends, meet new people or enjoy a bit of friendly competition, you have found it! Our co-ed tournaments offer divisions for all calibers of players from Recreational to Competitive. You can sign up as an individual, small group or register as a full team. You don’t already have to be an ESSC member to join because everyone is welcome. All tournaments run over the weekends, usually Saturdays, and often feature on-site beer gardens, additional games/activities, skills competitions and theme parties.
April 29, 2023
- Roll on over to Plaza Bowling Co. for a Bowling Tournament that is always a blast!
- This event will be themed, so get ready to dress up and show off!
- Enjoy some local bev's and snacks from the onsite bar and have a ball with your squad.
May 6, 2023
- Time to spike up some action - it's our Spring Indoor Volleyball Tournament!
- There are 5 skill divisions to choose from, making this event inclusive to all skill levels.
- Join the excitement by registering as an individual or full-team.
- Set yourself up for a fun-filled day - each team is guaranteed 4 matches.
June 10-11, 2023
- June brings the heat, which means its time for our first Slo-Pitch Tournament of the year!
- Enjoy an entire weekend of ball in our only Tournament that guarantees each team playoff action.
- Our optional Home Run Derby lets players face-off to determine who the ultimate slugger of the weekend is.
- Cool off and refresh in between games by visiting the park's shaded, onsite beer gardens with your squad.
Battle of Alberta - Beach Volleyball
June 17, 2023
- Beach is back, and what better way to start the season than with our infamous Battle of Alberta Beach Volleyball Tournament!
- Help your city take home that dub, 18 teams from Edmonton and 18 teams from Calgary, only 1 city can take home the title...
- Make a weekend out of it - book a hotel with your team and join us for food, drinks, and fun at our after-party.