The ESSC will be offering 3 Slo-Pitch Tournaments in 2020 (June, July, August). Please check back for more details!
Why You Should Play: In addition to a fun weekend of Slo-Pitch at the beauitful Centennial Ball Park where you’ll enjoy 7 fenced diamonds that are maintained daily, you'll also find a Wild Rose Brewery beer gardens and food trucks to keep you satisfied all day. The ESSC will also be hosting an optional Home Run Derby on the Saturday of the event with some great prizes. Enjoy various yard games such as Cornhole, Ladder Golf or KanJam during your byes.
Facility: Centennial Park Diamonds (4000 Sherwood Drive, Sherwood Park)
Divisions: Recreational, Recreational Plus, Intermediate
- Saturday: 8:00am to 9:00pm
- Sunday: 8:00am to 6:00pm
- The schedule will be sent to teams no later than 5:00pm on Thursday the week of the event
- Guaranteed 4 matches
- Playoffs are single elimination
- Teams are required to have 10 players (minimum 3 females)
- All participants must be 18+ years old
- There is an on-site beer gardens with cold brews, music, food trucks, yard games and more!
- Championship teams will be awarded a set of 3/4 length Slo-Pitch Tournament champ shirts or championship ball caps, an ESSC gift card, and MVPs will be awarded medals immediately following the tournament
I Want to Play but Already Play in an ESSC Weekend League: If you play in an ESSC Saturday and/or Sunday league, please Click Here.
Register with a full team, with a few friends or as an individual.
- Team: $TBD
- Group: $TBD
- Individual: $TBD
Slo-Pitch League Play
Check out our Slo-Pitch Leagues to keep you moving!